GPS Receiver + Data Logger + Photo Tagger (Keychain Edition)
A flexible GPS device that conveniently combines a receiver, data logger and photo tagger on a handy keychain for maximum portability and functionality.
The onboard GPS Receiver will search for a GPS signal, accurately finding and plotting your precise position. Connecting via wireless Bluetooth, this GPS Receiver pairs with your notebook/laptop, Mobile Internet Device, PDA or smartphone with the appropriate GPS map software to view your current location.
For those who drive and travel a lot, whether for business or pleasure, then they will benefit from the GPS Logger's ability to log detailed GPS travel information, including exact position, date and time, routes traveled along with speed and altitude. Simply connect the GPS Dongle to your PC using the USB port and start the included software package. View all of the routes logged at your leisure using Google Maps or Google Earth, even down to street level - it's that simple! The flexible software is user-friendly, enabling you to review precise journey data such as start time and end time, duration and distance along with other GPS information. With its on-board memory, this lightweight dongle will comfortably record and store a large amount of travel data. This GPS logging function would be ideal for those who jog, travel by car, cycle, or travel a lot.
Phototagging is the latest trend and this GPS Dongle does this in style! This unit will let you superimpose your photographs onto the included map software, showing the photos taken at each location. Simply embed the GPS information into the pictures and upload to the popular Flickr website. Perfect for sharing your latest adventure, vacation or just outdoor trip, with friends and family! This is a great way to show off and keep in touch with everyone.
Other suitable uses for this great GPS device include asset protection, security personnel, field workers, distributors, long haul firms, supply chain personnel, general route mapping and keeping track of children or pets. This is a great, user-friendly 3-in-1 product designed to accurately track and record the movement of people and vehicles to ensure safety, plan routes or simply to monitor logistics.
At a Glance...
- Keychain GPS Receiver + Data Logger + Photo Tagger
- Powerful 3-in-1 GPS functionality for laptops, notebooks, mobile internet devices, PDAs and smartphones
- Log your GPS coordinates, speed, and altitude
- View your paths and travel data accurately on Google Maps or Google Earth
- Photo tagger function lets you paste your favorite photos onto your travel route
- Share your journey and relive your experience by exporting your GPS-tagged photos to Flickr Maps
- Primary Function: Three-in-one GPS receiver, data logger, photo tagger
- Power: Built in rechargeable 540mAh Li-Polymer battery (up to 8 hours after fully charged)
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions (mm): 47 (L) x 38 (W) x 13 (H)
- Manufacturing Setting:
- Protocol: NMEA 0183 - GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC
- Baud Rate: 9,600 bps; Datum: WGS-84
- WAAS/EGNOS supported
- GPS Features:
- Skytraq Venus 5 with super high sensitivity at -159dBm
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz; C/A Code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
- Acquisition time: Hot start 1 sec. / Warm start 32 sec. / Cold start 35 sec. (averaged)
- Bluetooth Features:
- Bluetooth Version: V2.0 / SPP Profile
- Class 2 with 10 meters in open space
- Flash Memory Features:
- Built-in flash memory: 8M Bits for data logging with 8 bytes binary data per record
- Storage: up to 100K data records
- Software languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- GPS data logger and photo tagger functions requires only this device and the free included sotware: no subscriptions, no fees!
- Accurate within up 1 to 5 meters
- Low power consumption
- Quick reacquisition of satellites
- This GPS dongle is compatible with most brands of GPS software - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, mart-shopping provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. mart-shopping provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. mart-shopping cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional
- GPS Receiver + Data Logger + Photo Tagger (Keychain Edition)
- Mini-CD (English user guide; drivers for Windows operating systems; GPS testing software)
- Power Charger (110-240V)
- Car Cigarette Adapter
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Setup Guide - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the software easy to use?
- The software supplied is designed to be user-friendly for everyone to use. Whether you are phototagging or planning routes, the software is designed to be easy to use and provides you with great results.